Student Ambassadors with Student Legal Services are unpaid volunteers who help promote our office at a wide variety of events around campus. Student Ambassadors will help develop marketing materials, coordinate outreach opportunities, table at events and provide informational presentations to student groups.
Qualified and effective SLS Ambassadors shall:
• Be a current student in good standing at the University of Florida
• Possess attention to detail, professionalism, and effective communication skills
• Be punctual and reliable
• Possess excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Have the ability to work as a team member
• Have exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Be outgoing, a self-starter and self-motivated
• Be friendly and knowledgeable about SLS and the University
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are open March 1 – March 21, 2021.
Please apply below and complete the requested information.