SLS offers free in-person and remote notary services for UF students.
- For remote notaries, Please email Joy Thomas, email@example.com.
- For in-person, you may walk in between the hours 9:00-11:30 OR 1:30-4:00 M-F.
- For in-person notaries:
- Monday-Friday, 9-11:30am OR 1:30-4pm . Please have your government issued ID ready.
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
NOTE: Some documents – such as Real Estate Closings, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, and Designations of Health Care Surrogate – may require an appointment. Please click here to make an appointment if you have these types of documents to be notarized.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, military ID, or passport)
NOTE: Some fees may apply (excessive documentation, non-students, etc.). Please make sure to bring exact change.
- STUDENTS: Free with valid student Gator1 ID (most notarizations)
- FACULTY/STAFF: $5 per notarization, $10 per certified copy of passport
Student Legal Services can assist with I-9 FORMS – please click here for more information.
It is illegal for a Florida Notary Public to produce certified copies of Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates, Certificates of Citizenship or Naturalization, Student Transcripts, Federal or State Tax forms, etc.
Pursuant to Office Policy, we do not notarize I-20s, and other DHS documents.