Student Legal Services, funded by University of Florida Student Government through Activity and Service Fees, is a professional office staffed by four licensed attorneys.
We take pride in offering UF students assistance in understanding and solving their legal issues.
Our office provides eligible UF students a full range of typical legal services, most at no cost, including:
- Advice and consultation
- Drafting of letters and legal documents
- Conferences and settlement negotiations with adverse parties
- Legal research
- Review and interpretation of legal documents
- Drafting and filing of legal documents
- Limited court representation
To view details about all available services, please click here for the Services area of this website.