The Marketing and Outreach Internship is an unpaid position with Student Legal Services open to undergraduate and graduate students. Interns work with our staff to develop and implement marketing and outreach initiatives throughout the year.
This position begins during the summer semester and continues through the the fall and spring semesters.
Students from all majors are welcome to apply. Applicants do not necessarily need to be considering a career related to law.
- Currently registered at UF with a class standing of sophomore or higher by the time the internship begins
- Interested in connecting students with campus resources
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with Student Legal Services and Student Government Advising and Operations staff to develop and implement marketing plans for the year
- Identify on- and off-campus opportunities for advertising and outreach
- Market preventive legal education programs to the campus community
- Participate in various outreach projects
- Supervise and coordinate up to 20 Student Ambassadors to assist with marketing and outreach efforts
- Volunteer up to four hours per week, including biweekly meetings with the supervising attorney and a monthly meeting with Student Ambassadors
HOW TO APPLY
Please monitor this site for announcements regarding the application period .
In addition to a general intake form and position-specific application, applicants should be prepared to provide a resume which can be uploaded while applying on our website.
Our office will email you to confirm receipt of the general intake form. You will receive an email for further instruction.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Failure to do so may disqualify you from consideration.